Thursday, February 14, 2008

Brand New Nephew

Born just last night. Isn't he sweet? He looks a lot like his daddy. Weighing in at 9lbs 2oz, he was definitely ready to come home.
Here he is with his mommy. I'm going over next week to do family pictures of the three of them. I'm looking forward to it.
This is the whole thing from Libby's point of view. She wanted to take pictures, so I let her point the camera and press the shutter while I held it up to her eye. She did a surprisingly good job. This one cracks me up. It's all baby.

We had a good visit and we were very happy to go welcome little Keith to our family.

1 comment:

Cathy Bauer said...

YAY!!! Baby pictures. He is beautiful. I can't wait to hold him. in one week. I hope all your kids are ready for lots of hugs. I need to collect my share as well as get some for Uncle Ben.