Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Days


School started this week. We had three first days of school. Monday was Joshua and Rilla. Aren't they cute? Rilla is wearing her new outfit from Aunt Cathy. Cathy, aren't the shoes totally perfect? We do a group shot in front of the tree every year. When we started this, Rilla was the cute little toddler.
This is Matt from this morning. He was so excited. He was up and dressed with his back pack on by 6:20 this morning. He came in to our room to give me a hug and tell me goodbye. cracked me up. We made him wait until 8 to take him. He wasn't a bit nervous; he just sat right down and started coloring the picture his teacher had for him.

My kids are all weird. They were all up at 6 this morning. Since our room is right by the bathroom, I didn't get much sleep from that point on. Libby did though. that girl sleeps like a rock. The girls can turn on the light and get dressed and visit all they want and Libby doesn't even stir. This will be nice in the coming weeks. Maybe I'll be able to go back to sleep after the kids leave. Probably not, but at this point I'm willing to think positively.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute, cute kiddos!!!

Grandmakaye said...

I haven't figured out how it works, but every generation seems to get cuter than the last one.

Jenna said...

Very cute site (the kids are adorable). I saw you in the comments on a Dress a day, and if you seriously are wanting baby pink leather.....

http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/index.asp

No, don't work for them, but if you are ever wanting to get into making purses... they are the place to look. (What can I say, I'm a Ren Faire costumer that hangs out with leather workers and blacksmiths...)

Sorry, odd comment I know. But again, the kids are just too cute.

Freer Family said...

How cute and grown up they all look. I love the aqua leggings and if I wasn't 30-something I'd love a sassy little outfit like that, lol.