Thursday, September 15, 2005

Pretending

last night at dinner Matty pulled the neck of his shirt up over his nose: "I'm a Boobah!"

he's a crazy one. He also likes going around saying listen to this and then breathing heavy or saying "Luke I am your father" in the deepest voice he can wrangle out of his throat.

His daddy found a Darth Vadar mask at Wally's. guess what Matt's going to be for Halloween? ;) Steve's trying to talk me into letting him be "Darth Bubba" which would involve the mask paired with plaid flannel and overalls.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Darth Bubba! LOL!!! Why does that sound like it could be a BC song eventually? ;)

Cathy said...

I am laughing hysterically at my desk I am sure my coworkers think I am nuts. I am going to have to call and see if he will be Darth Vader for me.

THM said...

Do it Amy, Darth Bubba would be too funny to pass up.

Sophia said...

Darth Buggy is HYSTERICAL! Can't wait to see the pix of that!

Sophia