Sunday, July 02, 2006

About that cookbook . . .

It seems my links are highlighted the wrong color. I left a link for you guys in my last entry so everyone could be sucked into the ATK (America's Test Kitchen) as much as I am. so here is a link you can see:

Cooking at Home with America's Test Kitchen

that's a link to Amazon where you can not only see the book you can read reviews and dump it in your cart imediately. This:

The America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook

will be my next Amazon purchase, along with HP 1, because my copy is a paperback (hey, I bought it in '97, I had no idea how cool these books would be.) and currently lost.

The wedding was beautiful. I am exhasted. I will give details when I have pictures to go with them.

2 comments:

Carin said...

Shame on you Amy like I need another cook book. ;O)

Anonymous said...

I don't need a cookbook - I need a new kitchen! But this would be less expensive . . .