Tuesday, July 05, 2005

my addiction


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I can't help myself.  I love making annimated GIF files.  I made my son dance, , my husband shake his head, my baby jump and here she is clapping her hands.  I take pictures just to annimate them.  must be my old fantasy about being a Disney annimator squeezing out.  



oh, and that's not dirt on her cheek.  She's reached the black and blue stage of her babyhood.  you know, when they first start pulling themselves up on furniture and they fall over and bonk their faces.  poor girl.  She'll probably be like her siblings and spend the next ten years of her life with a bruise somewhere on her body. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY too clever. Way too cute!!!! I could never figure out how to do that in a million years. The animating...not the clapping. ;)

Anonymous said...

You are too funny, girl!

Christy said...

Such a cutie! I need to learn how to do this!