Monday, January 16, 2006

He's at it again

Matt got the Fisher Price learning sounds zoo for his birthday. He said he wanted lots of animals. I figured 26 counts as a lot. There's an animal for each letter of the alphabet and each animal has a letter sticker of the letter they represent. He loves them and plays with them all the time.

the other day he showed me how smart he was though. He brought me the yak and the flamingo and held them up together. He asked:

"is this how you spell wife?"

how smart is he?

4 comments:

Sprinkles said...

Ha! Sadly, I had to sit and think for a bit...

I get it now...I'm a bit tired.

Very smart and extremely cute!

Just happened upon your blog and look forward to reading more.

Truly,
Insanity Infusion

April said...

lol Yep, both smart & cute!

~**Dawn**~ said...

took me a minute too. i'm going to blame on the early hour. =P but i guess it's a good thing he didn't ask you what sound either one makes becausei know *I* would have zero idea how to respond to that! ;-)

Anonymous said...

He is very smart and cute!