Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Obviously, I run too slow

cause I got tagged again ;)
The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
Amy
Rebecca
Amy
Becky
Amy

(that's a lot of Amys)

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to. I picked :
Karen
Jess
Ashley
ummmmmmm,
you!


Here are the questions. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was attending classes at ISU. I was in my fourth year of college and getting closer to my degree. Sarah was 18 months old and a truly adorable character. between classes I got to stay home and be her mommy. we lived in the crummiest appartment on the planet. it wasn't so bad when we didn't have upstairs neighbors. However, when we did, at least once a month their sewage would back up into our shower. I went through so much bleach that year.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
same thing I do everyday. try to take over the world.
ok seriously. I was taking care of my six month old baby and trying to stay sane as my life crashed. lots of nutsy stuff happened last january.

Five snacks you enjoy:
chocolate
bread
cocoa
popcorn
flavored chips. none of this chips and dips nonsense. give me ranch or salt and vinegar or cheddar and sour cream. mmmmm.

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. I am a child of god
2. I believe the chidren are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way . . . . sorry, hey I was thirteen when I learned it. I just have a good brain that remembers these things.
3. Happy Little Duck (www.bordercrossingmusic.com)
4. just about any hymn in the hymn book. I don't know why, but if it's a commonly sung one, I can even manage the second and third verses.
5. the Brown family tickle song. I made it up, so I should know the lyrics.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. finish fixing up this house so we can sell it and buy something bigger (ie something with a real dining room so I can get the table out of the freaking living room.)
2. join curves so I can be a cute millionaire
3. invest in Steve's music
4. go nuts at the camera store.
5. travel to Europe. Repeatedly. with new camera equipment and my size 10 bum.

Five bad habits:
1. procrstination
2. blinder living (I don't think outside of my own narrow life enough. I need to think about others more.)
3. I eat too much chocolate (which results in a non-size 10 bum)
4. I very seldom make my bed
5. nothing. I"m just like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in everyway. Just ask Steve.

Five things you like doing:
1. scrapbooking
2. Photography
3. baking cookies
4. eating chocolate
5. reading

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. size 10 jeans
2. hair below my shoulders. it just doesn't look good on me.
3. cheap bras
4. cheap anything just because it's cheap. waste of money
5. a film camera

Five favorite toys:
1. my camera
2. my paper
3. my kitchenaid stand mixer
4. my couch. (it is too a toy! I show it off to all my friends and everything.)
5. my computer

whew. that's it. I've been busy and that took two days. see procrastinator. ;)

No comments: