Thursday, March 16, 2006

sigh. not as cool as I thought I was

so yesterday all the calls were made for Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest (all this spelled out for my mother's sake, my friends know what HOF means.) I was feeling pretty good about myself because I didn't get all crazy hanging over my phone. I didn't start throwing things when everyone except Creating Keepsakes called. I even felt happy for all the people who did get calls.

I was feeling so good about myself. I'm a cool person. I am in control.

HA!! today the calls are being made for the honorable mentions in the same contest. I'm a wreck.

excuse me, my mixer says it needs to make cookies. and maybe pretzles. and my car says it wants me to run to the grocery store for chocolate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there....and have a little chocolate for me, would ya? ;)

Anonymous said...

Did you know Hersheys has a new darker chocolate? :)

I am thinking of you today! best of luck :)

Anonymous said...

hang in there. save some dough for me.

Kristi said...

AmyB- hope you found some chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I have some emergency Ben & Jerry's in my freezer - want it?! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh and FYI...Ethel can't not be cool. After all, what would Lucy be without her? ;)

SO there. You're still cool. No matter what a contest says.