Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sing with me now . . .

I got a new couch, I got a new couch, I got a new couch. !!!!! it's the first brand new couch I have ever, ever owned. heck it's the first time I've bought real furniture (besides our matress set.) Real as in does not come with a set of instructions in a cardboard box. I am in love with it. Ok, picture this with sage green walls, khaki tab top curtains with cream banding, a cream entertainment center and black picture frames with black and white photos around the room:


This is not my home (I wish) it's the picture from the store website. I just got the couch. there's no space in my house for the whole set. I love it though. I have to wait three weeks to get it, but I'll post pictures of my cute new space when it comes in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see your pretty new red couch!