Thursday, December 08, 2005

Doing a Happy Dance *shuffle, shuffle, q-tip, q-tip, throw it away, throw it away*

about six months ago, I submitted a story to the Chicken Soup people for their Scrapbooker's Soul edition. and guess what?? I know three guesses first two don't count. Yeah, they liked it! they want it. doing a happy dance, but since I dance even worse than that guy on Hitch, you should all be happy you don't have to see it.

the story is about how scrapbooks brought my mother and I closer together while my parents were in Japan on their mission. and no, Mom, you don't get to read it until it's in the book. ;) Scrapbooker's Soul is a paying publication. I'm still excited. still dancing.

Have a good day, because you know I will.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wwwwoooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!! Congrats you!!!!!!! Can't wait to read it!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea Amy!! Congrats! :)

Helena said...

That's very cool! (But what does it have to do with Q-tips?)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I hope you told about the red velvet cake. I loved seeing the pictures of the kids, but that one really touched our hearts in a special way.

Anonymous said...

That's exciting news, Amy! :o)

Kristi said...

SO excited for you Amy!!

Carin said...

Amy that is so fabulous for you!

April said...

Congratulations Amy! Very cool. :)