Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Gift That Keeps on GIving

My poor sister had no idea that that tickle in the back of her throat Christmas day was not in fact just a dry throat. She and her husband provided a gorgeous prime rib roast and salmon for Christmas dinner. She was excited about it and helped prepare it. That evening, she got a fever. She spent the next day in bed with the flu. Needless to say, she shared more than prime rib. five of the ten grandkids got sick. My mom got sick. I got sick. My other sisters got sick. it's been lovely. (and I mean that sarcastically.) Although, I have to say, I am feeling a bit better, even if I didn't get a good nap today.

in better news (that also seems to fit with this entry title) I have been asked to join the Polar Bear Press design team. Polar Bear Press is a small manufacturer, but they have some cute stuff and I'm very excited for the new stuff they have coming out at CHA!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amy! I know you've been wanting to be picked up by a DT for a long time!! Can't wait to see your stuff! :o)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry. I feel bad. If I would have known I was sick I would not have come and spread the joy. :( I did finally return to work today.

Anonymous said...

Yea, Amy! I'm so happy for you on the PBP team!

Hope you guys are feeling better!

April said...

Congrats on the DT Amy! Hope the sickies pass quickly.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! PBP stuff will be so fun to work with. How exciting! Too bad on the sickies, though. Hope you feel better soon.

Kristi said...

SO excited for you Amy!!

Anonymous said...

congrats Amy!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! On the DT, not the flu. LOL
they do have cute stuff!