Thursday, December 01, 2005

Amy's Amazing Fantastic Christmas Wish List--Part Deux, the affordable schtuff

1. a big piece of glass for my scrap table. measures 43 1/4 x 23 5/8 with rounded corners and smooth edges. recycled glass is fine.

2. a nice pair of gloves. probably something stretchy since I have short fat fingers. Tiffany Glove and Leather here in my town has my measurements on file, dark brown buckskin would be nice. I like the Mickey stitching on the back. :) (ha! you think this wouldn't be affordable, but it is. custom made gloves for less than $30 out of hand dyed buckskin. they are just lovely.)

3. a white or grey sweatshirt fleece zip hoodie.

4. the odd size measuring cup set at William Sonoma. I would show a link but they don't have them online. I think I have their brand with the wide handles.

5. a really good quality stainless steel measuring spoon set. I love the rectangle ones that fit in spice jars. I would prefer it had a 1 1/2 T spoon.

6. black picture frames.

7. a nice sweater. I don't like the big boxy shapes. something sleek is good. no cute apliques please. solid or subduded pattern.

8. scrapbooking gift certificate. either to an online store or Paper Cottage or Cut and Paste. don't worry about picking it out yourself. I love the fun of getting shop and choose without the guilt.

that should be enough.

ps. Mom, does that help? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that helps. I'll have to see what I can do. )

Helena said...

I just got myself some gloves. I wanted something thin enough that I could work my camera with them on.