Monday, February 27, 2006

Tagged

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike?
It's not that I dislike them it's that I just can't see myself using them. The bright stuff in bold patterns. stuff like Zsiage (sorry Becky ;) ) Christina Cole, etc.

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap?
I haven't done anything truely difficult yet. It was hard to be open in my journaling on a few pages, One More Time (nursing) and My Life, were the hardest.

What technique do you use more than anything else?
circles and curves. I love adding curves to my paper with a craft knife.

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save?
usually it's nothing smaller than about 6 square inches. if it's 12 inches long, I'll save down to a 2" strip.

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries?
I have cut myself a few times with my craft knife.

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..."
well, I would spend more on photography. not that I spend that much on scrapbooking, but anyway. or maybe on decorating my house.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
I store my letter stickers and flat packaged rub ons in a Generations 12x12 expandable file box, sorted by color. it's cute and it works for everything.

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you?
ummmmm. This is the hard one. I would need only four tickets or twenty. Me, Becky, Kristy, and Jyl. who can give me the best bribe for the last ticket? LOL! The twenty tickets would be quite the party with scrappers and squirrels and lots of fun. :)

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell?
Steve. I called him immediately. calls are exciting. :)

I'm tagging:
Kristi
Carin

3 comments:

Carin said...

Amy I will have to do this tomorrow it has been so long since I scrapped anything other than a quick card it will take me that long to find answers to the questions ;O)

Gwyn Calvetti said...

Well, I won't do the whole tag thing, but I can say that doing the layout for my son's 11th grade year was the toughest. It was also some of my best journaling, I think. I haven't scrapped anything of his since then. Nuff said. :(

April said...

Fun answers Amy. :)